Thursday, October 14, 2010

SonSet Book Trailer Posted!

I have a new video posted for my video, SonSet: A Memoir of Family Dysfunction. The video provides just a brief snippet into what my book is about.





You may find this book helpful if you are currently living and coping with a dysfunctional family. It is a true story, and my goal when writing it was simple: create something that will either prevent others from going through what me and my son experienced or help those who have already been through it make sense of their situation.

That's also my reason for starting this blog. I hope to be able to share brief nuggets about my life experiences, answer your questions, etc. so that you don't feel like you're alone. There are other people out there who are going through or have been through the same things as you. I'm always open to your questions comments about any of the situations I post. While this is a blog of my thoughts, I don't want this to be a one-sided discussion.

With that, I'm signing off. Have a great night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment